Friday, September 17, 2010

Free Fall Printables and CraftTemplates ~ Acorns, Leaves and Pumpkins

Hello,
I was searching for a sewing template when I came across
some really great ideas and free printables that I would like to share.
First are these really cute free pdf cupcake collars.

These can be found at Chica and Jo
They also have others like the ones pictured below
that can be purchased in a pdf download for only $0.79 each


I also found this beautiful and easy brooch.

They are simply made from paper, glue and glitter.
Directions and the free template can be found at Glue Gun Crafts.
I think these would also be so pretty in a bowl or made into garland for fall.

You can find these free applique templates at About.com Sewing.

This free pumpkin carving stencil can be found a BHG.

Look at these absolutely beautiful fall material acorns and leaves place settings.
Instructions for these can be found at There's No Place Like Home


Instructions for this cute squirrel and Acorn Bag can be found at Make It Do.
Any of these templates would be great to use to make table runners, placemats, gift bags, gift tags or many other projects.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed these.
If you have a link to share please feel free to post it in the comments.

Beverly


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥