Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Ornaments Made From Vintage Post Card Images

Hello,
I would like to share with  you these cute ornaments
I made from vintage Halloween post card images.

These are so easy to make and you can follow
my tutorial for my vintage post card image magnets to make these.

The only difference is I added some black lace and a black satin hanger
that I hot glued onto the back of the cards.

The lace that I used was actually white lace that I "dyed"
using black paint diluted with water. 
I just dipped the lace into the paint mixture and then hung up to dry.
These are an adorable and inexpensive way to decorate for Halloween.
Here are some links to find some great vintage post card images:
Vintage Holiday Crafts
Silver Collect Blog
Antiques About.com
Scraps Of Time
These are just a few and if you do a google search of
vintage halloween post card images there are a lot more sites that offer free images
to use for your personal use.
Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoyed these!
Hugs,
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥