Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tutorial ~ Halloween Magnets From Vintage Post Card Images

Hello,
I would like to share with you how to make these cute little magnets
from free post card images on the web.
Materials Needed:
Cardboard (I used a pop tart box)
Vintage Post Card Images printed on plain white copy paper
Mod Podge or all purpose white glue
Spray Paint
Magnets
First spray paint the front and back of the cardboard
and let dry.  I used flat black but you could use whatever color you like.
Then you would cut out your post card images and decoupage them onto
the cardboard using mod podge or glue.
Once dry you would cut out around the image and glue a magnet on the back.
It's that easy!

I will share my sheet I used to print these out but
***please note***
these are for personal use only... thank you.
(click on image to make it larger and right click to save it to your computer)
Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoyed these.
Love,
Beverly



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥