Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fresh Baked Gingerbread Man Bird Seed Cookies

Hello,
I just wanted to share with you my new batch of bird seed cookies.
You may recall the ones below that I made for Spring and July 4th.

I had some requests for larger cookies so I made up a fresh batch of
large gingerbread man cookies.

These are made of 100% All Natural Ingredients with no added sugar or salt.
And they have a jute hanger which is also safe for the birds.

They are 5 1/2" high and 1" thick and weigh
approx. 6 ounces each.

They even have real raisin buttons!

They come packaged in cellophane bags with a choice of
country gingham or satin ribbon.
I think these would be perfect to give as a gift or party or wedding favors.
I will making more in different shapes in the next few weeks
as I get them made I will be sure to post them.

If anyone is interested these are on my etsy.

Why just feed the birds when you can decorate your garden too!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Love,
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥