Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day ~ Clay Pot Leprechaun Hats and Emerald Tree's

Hello,
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 
I know I'm a little late with post but
hopefully you can use these ideas for next year!
I wanted to share a few more of my decorations!
A mini clay pot Leprechaun hat!
I simply painted it green, added a band of vintage lace
and a vintage clover shaped rhinestone clip on earring.
And a moss and emerald covered ball made 
with table scatter stones from the dollar tree.
 These table scatter stones are like huge beads and 
they have holes in the center... so I used a touch of 
hot glue and a half of toothpick to make mini picks.
Then I covered the Styrofoam ball with moss
and randomly inserted the stones around the ball.
I just put the ball in a little white rocking chair planter 
but you could also add a piece of ribbon to hang these.
Than I sat my little hat on top of it
and added a vintage post card image.
I also found these little Easter or Spring tree's
in the Dollar Store and it fit perfectly inside a 
vintage milk glass vase I have.
I topped it off with a bit of reindeer moss
and added the table scatter beads onto the wire tree.
The holes in the beads were large enough 
that the wire branches fit right through them!
There were also a couple of stones
without holes in the shape of diamonds
so I just scattered them on top of the moss.


An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand. 

Love,
Beverly

Follow Me on Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥