Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Faux Easter Egg Cookie Wall Baskets Newly Listed on Etsy

Hello everyone,
Happy Springtime to all!
I have been very busy since my last post...
A very good friend has offered to let me use her basement to set up my shop in.
So now I will have working reliable internet and a large space to work
on making crafts and selling my items on the internet!
Thank God for good friends!

I have listed some new Spring and Easter items my Etsy.
I made some wall baskets with faux Easter egg cookie's 
and decorated them with lace, Easter grass, mini glitter eggs 
and lilac blooms and a shimmery bow.

These can be purchased on my Etsy
or if you live locally I can arrange for pick up.

As I get more listed I will be posting them.

I will also be doing a tutorial on this Easter wreath made with 
handmade felt flowers very soon...

Thank you for looking and have a great day!
Love,
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥