Friday, January 7, 2011

Start off The New Year ~ Decorating In Aqua and White

Hello,
I would like to wish each one a very happy and blessed New Year!  
As promised I have a lot in store 
and I am hoping to be able to keep up better with my blog in the coming year.  
I really was not in the Christmas spirit this year for some reason :(
but I am in the Spring spirit and today I got the new JoAnn Fabric's flyer in the mail 
with Spring silks on sale!!!  

I am already sooo anxious to get started on making things for Easter and Spring.   
I also have a few Valentine's Day ideas that I will be sharing with you soon.

But for now....I am loving aqua!!!
I would like to share a some pics of one of my favorite vintage aqua pieces 
that was made by my great grandfather.

It's shabby and chippy and just the way I love it!
I use this in my bathroom and it is the perfect size to fit beside my vanity.

 Here are some links for some absolutely beautiful decorating ideas in aqua and white.

I believe this one is my favorite!
It is a side table painted in white and aqua... 
 A Beach Cottage Redo
The whole room is beautiful!!!
(with respect to her copyrights you will have to check it out for yourselves!)

These can be found at
Country Living Old World House Tours
I would love to have my craft room this organized!
Great redo on the old cabinet!
Beautiful Home... well worth the slide show!

This great redo on a multi purpose work area can be found at 

Of course Martha has a few ideas! lol
Here is a painted 5 panel privacy screen
Directions for this can be found 

I have a lot more links and ideas to share but I will continue with another post!
I hope you have been inspired!
Love,
Beverly

Here's a vintage aqua post card image for you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥