Saturday, December 18, 2010

Have A Merry Christmas ~ Link Party


Hello,
I would like to take this time to wish everyone a 
very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
I have not had a lot of time to keep up 
with my blog over the holidays but I have lot's in store for the New Year.
I have decided to have a link party for everyone to post Christmas links.
Please feel free to add links to your Christmas blog posts,
websites, recipe links or your favorite Christmas sites.
You have until January 18th to add links.
Love,
Beverly

You may also want to check out these previous Christmas In July Link Parties

Enter your Christmas Link below:




5 comments:

  1. Dearest Beverly, Thank you for offering this Christmas Party Link! I love looking around at all the beautiful blogs and creative crafters! God bless and Merry Christmas!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beverly, I would love to follow your blog, but I couldn't find anywhere to sign up to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Regina,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and adding a link. I have added the follow button on the right side. I am going to check out your links!!
    Merry Christmas to you,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beverly. Thank you for the invite and for hosting this lovely party! Blessings... Polly
    French Cupobard & Counting Your Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Polly,
    Thank you so much for stopping by and adding your link!
    Merry Christmas,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments ♥