Saturday, January 8, 2011

Aqua and White Christmas Decor

Hello again,
Well as promised here are some more links for aqua and white decor to inspire you...
only this one is focused on Christmas.
Seems I am not the only one loving aqua and white!  
Notice the tree is in an urn type flower pot instead of a tree stand!
And instead of a star or angel they used a disco ball with ribbon suspended above the tree!
Beautiful!!!!
Simply Beautiful!
This inspiration can be found at

I love the painted pine cones with just a simple aqua ribbon!
The painted sleigh, birdhouse and snowballs... so easy yet such an impact!
These snowballs would look so pretty in a large glass vase with a little artificial snow mixed in.
These simply adorable handcrafted houses, snowmen (check out their scarves)
candy garland, snowballs and all of this incredible 
aqua-ness can be found at

Look at these little houses... last year they had red roofs and she repainted them!

These beauties are from a shop in Melbourne Australia.
I found these at Adeline Country Cottage
I would love to visit this shop!

I think this peacock feather tree topper would look stunning on a white tree with aqua balls!


This can be purchased at Webrevolutionary

This beautiful mantle scape can be found at Southern Hospitality
I have some of these insulators and never would 
have thought of adding them to my Christmas decor!
But they do look like mini trees in the display.

And here is a beautiful wreath that you can make yourself out of sea glass.
Bags of sea glass can be purchased at most craft stores and often at Dollar Stores.
Instructions to make this simple yet elegant wreath can be found at

Again I hope you are inspired by these... I know I have been.
I have already decided to do Valentine's Decorations in aqua, white, pink and red!
More of that to come!

A few Vintage Post Card Images for you!

I am adding a linky to this post
and please share a link if you have a blog post or website 
with Christmas Decor in aqua and white!
The link will expire Feb. 7th.

Previous Post

Stay tuned more to come soon... 
aqua and pink, aqua and red, 
aqua Valentine's and aqua Easter!

I have also decided to host a giveaway coming soon....
yep you guessed it.... 
Aqua!!

Thanks for stopping by and check back soon.
Love,
Beverly



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥