Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Markdowns On Last Years Christmas Ornaments


Hello everyone,
I have been unpacking some Christmas items
that I had made last year for my Christmas Open House.
I have decided to list them on Ebay at huge markdowns!

These are the snowman mittens and stockings
wood and wire ornaments.
They are made of precut wood that I painted white
and decopaged material with asst. snowmen scenes onto
and then added a curly wire hanger and matching material bows
and accented with buttons.
These are a set of 7 with a starting bid of $4.99

Here are some "homespun" muslin ornaments.

These I made by sewing squares of
country homespun material to pieces of muslin.
Then I attached them with a wooden dowel and curly wire ribbon
and accented with buttons.

I also left a pocket in the front to add a gift card or a treat.
These are a starting bid of $4.99 for a set of 9.

I also have only 3 of my scented gingerbread houses left.

These are resin that I handpainted and added candy cane stripes and gumdrop trees
and added glitter snowtop roofs.
Then when dry I scented them with cooking vanilla.
These can easily be rescented year after year and they smell wonderful.
Only 3 left with a starting bid of $1.49.

I also have a set of Santa's Red Truck ornaments.
These are resin that I have painted and added sayings
like ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas and Santa Express.
I only have 8 of these left with a starting bid of $4.99

These are a Patriotic set of stockings and ornaments
that I made from a pair of jeans and an old sweater.

I added patchwork patches and star buttons.
These are listed at a starting bid of $1.99 for a set of 6.

And these are the last of my "homespun" Scented Star Ornaments.
These are resin with raised hearts and buttons
that I have painted in blue, burgundy and green.
Then I "painted" them with cinnamon and cooking vanilla.
These can easily be rescented year after year.
These are at a starting bid of $1.99 for a set of 6.
These can be found listed on my ebay.

If anyone would be interested in tutorials on any of these
please ask in the comments and I will try my best to make some.
Thanks so much for looking
and have a great day!
Beverly


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥