Saturday, August 7, 2010

Road Trip ~ Free Printable Car Games For Kids

Hello,
Today my Dad took my 10 year old son Derrick on vacation
to where his parents were born and raised near Lewisburg, West Virginia.
I wished I would have thought to look for these car games sooner...
and I would have printed them out for him so he would have something to do
on the 6 1/2 hour trip... besides being bored! lol
But I did find some really great sites with
free printable car games that I would like to share.
Today's Parent has a Road Trip Activity Guide
with printable games, musical games,
word number and object games and get creative for kids.

Mom's Minivan has

Family Fun Go has a good selection of on the road games.

24/7 Moms has a lot of great ideas and links
to keep the kids busy while traveling.

There are a lot more sites out there and if you have an idea
or a link please add it in the comments.

If I am ever blessed with the opportunity to go again
I would love to visit Sunshine Farm
A 60 acre Botanical Garden with over 10,000 different plants.
(I would definitely have to take some of these games along here for my son to play to!)
Thanks for looking!
Love,
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥