Pages

Bible Verse Of The Day

Shabby Cottage Style Embellished Altered Jars ~ Etsy Treasury

Hello everyone,
I recently acquired a large collection of vintage jars and bottles and in it was a square jar like one I painted when I was just a young girl.  I knew it was still around so I searched my Mom's attic and I found it.

I glued a card on the inside and painted the inside of the glass white and pink ♥
The card was a girl with a bonnet and bloomers
catching butterflies in a pond.
 The card had a saying on it which read
"If life is music, love and laughter
let me live forever"
and I cut it out and glued it on the front.
This  was most likely one of my first crafts that I ever made
except for button bracelets
that I made out of my grandmothers old buttons...which I will share another time.
It's kind of primitive
but I guess not too bad for around the age of 10

But since I have found it again I am currently loving altered and embellished jars
and I created a new ETSY TREASURY
featuring shabby cottage style embellished altered jars and bottles.
Take a look at these beautiful items found on ETSY.
Vintage buttons, vintage lace, roses, burlap, rhinestones, skeleton keys... what's not to love ♥

Rustic Altered Jar Bottle Bu...
$13.5

Lovely Altered Jar filled wi...
$17.5

Primitive French Altered Jar...
$26

Mixed Media Altered art Roma...
$25

Vintage Look Floral Accent J...
$14.95

Altered Art Vintage Jar for ...
$12

Altered shabby JAR vintage b...
$28

mason jar vintage laces cand...
$12

Pretty Pink Roses Jar
$9.95

Altered Bottle Assemblage,To...
$20

Shabby Chic Bottle, Altered ...
$12

Paris Inspired Altered Art B...
$10.25

Altered Glass Bottle Art As...
$9.5

Vintage Wedding- Apothecary ...
$40

Shabby-Chic Vintage/Altered ...
$50

Shabby Chic, Cottage Chic L...
$15
Have a great day,
Beverly
If you have an online shop you are welcome
to add a link to your shop
for Saturday's Seller Showcase.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥