Pages

Bible Verse Of The Day

Painted Pint Mason Jars ~ Americana Patriotic July 4th

Hello,
I wanted to share with you some
vintage mason jars that I have painted.
I used Kerr pint canning jars for these.
I used high gloss spray paint and painted
the outside of the jars.
Then I added Americana Flag ribbon
tied in a bow to each one.
Perfect for a vase with fresh flowers.
Or add a glass votive candle insert...
I got mine at the dollar store.
These would be great to use for 
table centerpieces for July 4th!

I am also linking up to
The Checkered Apple's
Patriotic Link Party
Go check it out... lot's of ideas ♥

Have a wonderful day,
Beverly
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Very cute jars and so easy to make...even at the last minute! I'd love for you to share this post at my Patriotic Link Party. Please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diane,
    Thank you and I will gladly add a link... thank you for the invite.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments ♥