Bible Verse Of The Day

Blog Tag....I'm it!


Hello,
Lori over at Bleak 2 Unique has tagged me in a blog tag...

RULES: ((I know I don't like rules much either!))
1.  You must post the rules!
2.  Answer the 11 question that the tagger posted for you, and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged. 
3.  Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
4.  Let them know you have tagged them (otherwise they will never know, right?) 
So here goes ... a little bit about me!

1. On a "free" day where you can do whatever you want (pretend this is possible), what would you do?
This is an easy one... spend the day at flea markets!
Or spend a day totally alone reading, napping and catching up on blog posts :)

2. Home Depot or Lowe's?....yes, there is a difference.
I prefer Lowe's... the employee's are friendlier!

3. What silly thing are you afraid of?...I scream at spiders :0
Blogging!  Sounds silly but I have a definite fear of blogging...
I have been thinking of doing a post about this very thing
with always being such a private person it is very hard for me 
to open up and put my thoughts out there "for all the world to see"!

4. Do you own, or have you made anything "Chevron", if so, what?
No to both

5. Does your husband or significant other, support your blogging...how?
I am a single mother and there isn't a significant other in my life
other than my 12 year old son and he is very supportive in my blogging 
and in my work.

6. Have you taken the Myers Briggs test? If so, what are you? I'm an INFP (Try it if you haven't... very interesting)
No I haven't

7. Tell us about one of your quirky habits...come on everyone has one!
My clothes have to be hung a certain way on hangers
and my towels folded a certain way!

8. If you could choose any career, what would it be? Is it the one you have?
I love what I am doing right now but I would love to expand my
business and have an actual brick and mortar shop again.
I would also love to open a flea market with lot's of vendors.

9. Favorite TV show
Most anything on HGTV or DIY 

10. Do you do "Craigslist", if so, what was your favorite find?
I have sold a few things on Craigslist but I have never purchased anything.

11. Does it bother you that there are 11 questions, instead of 10? (can we say OCD!)
LOL have to admit a little!

Well there you have a little about me ~

Now for the ones I have tagged and their questions...
1. What is your decorating style? 
2. What is your favorite season of the year?
3. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
4. Are you a morning or night person?
5. Would you rather decorate with new show room furniture
or antique, flea market or second hand finds? 
6. If you could live or visit anywhere in the world where would it be?
7.  Would you choose city life or country life?
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
9. If you could go back in time which era would you choose...
40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or another?
10. Would you rather have a picnic in the park or a fancy catered affair?
11. Aren't you glad this is over??? lol

I hope you all have fun and please take a moment and visit the blogs of 
the one's that I have tagged!

Love,
Beverly

4 comments:

  1. Hey Its Cheri from Its So Very Cheri--it was fun reading all of your answers.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheri glad you enjoyed it.
      hugs,
      Beverly

      Delete
  2. Love getting to know you better, Beverly! Congratulations on your well deserved award!!!

    And thank you so So much for passing it on to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beverly, So nice to get to know you better, Lori

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments ♥