Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thrifty Pink Roses and Vintage Silver Christmas Vignette

Hello,
Well here it is New Years Day and I am still catching up
on my Christmas posts :)
I am hoping that this coming year I will be more organized!
But time will tell on that and in the meantime...
I wanted to share with you
this little pink and silver vignette that I set up in my dining room.
I used my white washed fold up table ($1 yard sale find)
Then added this beautiful mosaic chalkboard
made with vintage china that I purchased on Ebay 
a couple of years ago.  
It was only .99cents but with 
shipping it was almost $12.00
I have had this old wood avon tray for years and I recently
redid by gluing a piece of rose ticking material on the bottom.
I used a mixture of white glue and water.
I recently found this metal cast iron candle holder 
at the Salvation Army store...already painted white
so I added a clip on silver glittered bird to the top.
Added a vintage white urn topped with a 
vintage silver finial thingy ... for lack of a better description :)
I also added my little tree with roses that I had made 
... you can find the tutorial HERE
And to finish I added a vintage silver creamer
and a mini flocked tree.
 ♥♥ Not too shabby for all yard sale and thrifty finds ♥♥
I will definitely have to find a way to use this for Valentine's Day!

Hope you enjoyed this!
love,
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥