Bible Verse Of The Day

Come And Take A Stroll With Me ~ Lovely Blogs You Will See!!! Blog Stroll #2

Hello,
Thank you for joining me on my stroll today :)
For today's stroll I am featuring a variety
of blogs that include vintage items, graphic designs,
diy, crafts, decorating and life in general.
These are all wonderful blogs 
that I am sure you will love to visit.
Many of these are from some of 
wonderful friends that I have met on this blog
and follow me on 

♥♥♥Just a bit of everything today♥♥♥

Drama Queen's Blog ~ Brenda VR
Brenda V R on Etsy
At Nanns Table
stilettos in the mud
Stilettos In The Mud on Facebook
Shabby French Country Cottage Basement
Shabby French Country Cottage Basement on Facebook
Shabby French Basement On Etsy
Imagimeri's
ImagiMeri On Etsy
My Great Finds
Simply Practical ~ Wisteria and Roses

Shirley Stitches
Shirley Stitches On Etsy
Never Too Old on Facebook

I hope you enjoy these and you will
take some time to stop and visit
with each one of these blogs for a bit!
I have been working on a few tutorials for
Valentine's Day projects that I will get posted in the next few days!
Please stop by my Etsy shop!
Love,
Beverly


2 comments:

  1. Hi Beverly, I came to see what you had been doing and was surprise to see my blog in your blog stroll. Thank you. I am doing a little me time tonight all snuggled in my afghan with my hot tea reading blogs. Have a great weekend. Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shirley,
    I am so happy that you stopped by my blog :) It is snowy here in Pa right now and that sounds like a wonderful way to spend the evening!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend too,
    Hugs,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments ♥