Pages

Bible Verse Of The Day

Come And Take A Stroll With Me ~ Lovely Blogs You Will See!!! Blog Stroll #1

Hello,
Thank you for joining me on a Blog Stroll!
This is new and I am going to make it a regular feature on my blog.
I started featuring some of my favorite pages
and have decided to add it to my blog also.
There are so many wonderful blogs I could actually
spend days just reading posts!!!
Since this is my first Blog Stroll I am going 
to begin with the ones that so graciously
open their blogs every week for other bloggers to add links.
♥♥I am truly grateful for each one of them♥♥
Each blog is absolutely wonderful!!!


French Country Cottage
Photobucket
The Charm Of Home
My Romantic Home


How Sweet The Sound
Photobucket
Rook No17


At The Picket Fence
Common Ground


The Thrifty Groove
The Thrifty Groove


2805 Potpourri Friday


Stuff and Nonsense
Stuff and Nonsense
Flamingo Toes Think Pink Sundays
I hope you enjoyed this blog stroll 
and if you would like your blog to be featured 
in our next blog stroll
please add your link in the comments.
I wish each and every one 
a very Happy New Year!!
Love,
Beverly





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature. You have me in some wonderful company! It is nice to meet you.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sherry,
    You are so very welcome! I think you all are wonderful and so inspiring!!
    Hugs,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments ♥