Friday, August 26, 2011

Back To School

Hello,
Well it's that time again when most kids have already or will soon be starting back to school.  

My son starts back on Monday :)
♥Loved that one :)

I have been searching for something special to do for him for his first day back and thought I would share some fun things I have found.  

Now he will soon be 12 so some of these are too young for him but they are so cute for younger kids.
This fun set of  free printable's can be found
It comes in a zip file :)
These are perfect for younger kids
and can be found at Ziggity Zoom
These sweet and adorable printable's are from

More adorable ones can be found at 

If your thinking of having a back to school party
these would be perfect!



These fun printable's can be found at

Another great party idea
These can be found at 

More party ideas
This free set can be found at

These printable cupcake toppers 

These are just a few of the many talented graphic designers
out there on the web and some of my favorites I found.
So what will I do for my son???...
I would love to have had a party but most likely cupcakes!

Here is one for all the wonderful teachers that do such a wonderful job
teaching our children... Thank You!

Hope you enjoyed these!
love,
Beverly
For up to date listings on
my Ebay and Etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥