Monday, January 10, 2011

Aqua and Pink Christmas Decor

Hello,
I am still loving the aqua Christmas decor... 
almost makes me want to put my tree back up and redecorate it!
Almost!!!
Today's post is for aqua and pink decorations.
There seems to be literally thousands of images on the web for this color combination!

I see lot's of beautiful and inspiring posts
but this one is one of the most creative I have seen in a long time!
Just look at this sweet gumball machine that has been
transformed into a Christmas globe!!!
Simply Adorable and definitely a creative genius!
You have to visit Sweet Eye Candy Creations


Next is this sweet 5 1/2 foot Nutcracker!
I don't think I would be able to put him away after Christmas.
He was originally decked out in traditional red and green!
This amazing redo can be found at Just a Girl

Instructions for these beautiful lavender filled 
chenille stockings can be found at

For the ultimate in Pink Inspiration
hosted every Saturday
visit


Hope you enjoyed these...
 I could spend all day looking!
Love,
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥