Monday, November 8, 2010

Antique 1908 Paper Household Journal Autumn Fashions ~ Free Printable ~ Altered Art, Scrap Booking

Hello,
I have been going through my "stash" of old magazines and papers
and I came across this antique magazine from 1908!
The magazine itself is not in the greatest shape 
but it is one of those things that I saved ... with plans to use it for something one day! 
I am sure everyone has a collection like that! 
But I found this great ad inside for Autumn Fashions
and wanted to share it.
You are welcome to use this for altered art projects, scrap booking or whatever idea you have.
Please do not add this to any collections for sale this is for personal use only!
I loved the style of clothing from way back then... 
but I could never imagine wearing those tight corsets!
Thanks for looking and Happy Autumn.
Love,
Beverly


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥