Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Romantic Cottage Custom Web Designs, Graphics and Craft Printables ~ In My Cedar Chest

Hello,
I just have to give a rose to Bev at In My Cedar Chest.
I have worked with her before and she is just always so wonderful to do business with.
I am in the process of opening a website and again she has been so helpful.
If you are looking for a beautiful cottage, shabby chic, romantic or feminine
web design, graphics, logos or craft printables
please check her out.
She designed my ebay template, etsy logos and the blog headers that I use.
Here is a just a sample:

Not only is she soooo very talented she is the sweetest person to work with.
For custom web design go to In My Cedar Chest
For her ebay templates go to In My Cedar Chest Ebay
For tons of fabric blocks, printables and collage sheets
All of her items are copyright protected so I do not want to add any to this posting...
but please check it out and you will not be disappointed!
Have a great day!
Beverly
(I am in no way affiliated with In My Cedar Chest
and I was not paid for this posting)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥