Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New For Fall ~ Mini Jute Pumpkins ~ Decor, Party, Wedding Favors

Hello,
It's very hot and humid here today in the 90's but I am already thinking about Fall.
These are my newest creation for Fall.
These are mini jute twine pumpkins.
They measure approx. 2 1/2" wide by 2" high.
They are made entirely out of jute and I have added
a cinnamon stick for the stem and tied a little jute bow around each stem.

These are adorable as bowl fillers or to sit on a shelf.

They would also make great party favors, wedding favors or can be used for table settings.

I am listing these on my ebay and my etsy
for a set/3 for $4.50.
I am also taking custom orders for these.
Order 12 or more pumpkins for ONLY $1.25 each pumpkin ($15.00) dozen.
If you are interested please contact me
and I will set up a private listing for you.

Thank you for looking and have a great day!
Love,
Beverly


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments ♥